The Cost of Tobacco.
Make It Your Business.
Tobacco use can contribute to:
- Greater healthcare costs
- Increased absenteeism
- More or longer breaks on work time
- Higher life insurance premiums
- Greater risk of occupational injuries
- Costlier disability benefits
- Increased property insurance
Did you know? In Oklahoma, smoking-caused productivity losses alone cost businesses $2.1 billion, and healthcare costs directly caused by smoking totals $1.62 billion.
So, how much is smoking costing your business?
Let’s add it up.
This handy Cost Calculator will give you a clearer view of how much extra you’re paying in healthcare costs and lost productivity due to smoking. Simply follow the prompts below and the Cost Calculator will do the rest.